FIREWORK DISPLAY - TUESDAY 5th NOVEMBER
This year our family-friendly bonfire and firework display will be on Tuesday 5th November.
Gates will open at 6.30pm, with the firework display commencing around 7.15pm.
Admission prices will be £6 for adults, and £4 for children (up to 16), prices include a drink and a hotdog. As usual, access for Under 5's will be free of charge.
To meet the safety conditions of the professional company in charge of the fireworks, the spectator area will include the gate end of the car park and grass field. Whilst the firework display is running, there will not be any access to the building.
In the interests of safety of your family and other spectators, PLEASE DO NOT bring sparklers - glow sticks can be purchased. We look forward to seeing you there.
Firework Safety at Home
BEFORE THEY EXPLODE - READ THE CODE!
- Light sparklers one at a time and wear gloves
- Never give sparklers to a child under 5
- Buy fireworks marked BS 7114
- Keep fireworks in a closed box
- Follow the instructions on each firework
- Light them at arm's length using a taper
- Stand well back
- Never go back to a lit firework
- Never put fireworks in your pocket
- Never throw fireworks
- Keep pets indoors